Marketing Programs Manager 14-024
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||METTLER TOLEDO is the global leader in the manufacturing, marketing and service of precision instruments for use in industrial, laboratory and food retailing applications. We have one of the largest Global Service and Sales organizations among precision instrument companies. We are seeking a Marketing Programs Manager in Columbus, OH.|
This position designs, coordinates and executes marketing programs to increase brand awareness and create opportunities with US and Canadian Retail customers. The position works closely with product, service, and business managers, and the field organization, in support of this effort.
• Develop and execute the Integrated Marketing Plan annually for Retail US and Canada to efficiently promote and market retail products. Prepare marketing promotional budget based on anticipated expenditures in the annual integrated marketing plan. Monitor performance to budget and make adjustments as required.
o Develop marketing programs to promote and grow product line. Programs designed to achieve annual product line revenue objectives. Marketing programs to include customer touch strategy.
o Maintain a high degree of data quality in customer contact lists.
o Determine, develop and coordinate promotional activities needed to support customer / prospect marketing plan, including trade shows, seminars, print or electronic advertising, ad words, search words, direct mail, email campaigns and similar.
o Coordinate with marketing communications to develop and distribute materials required to support the marketing plan, as appropriate.
o Develop event plans (Trade Shows, Customer Councils, Conferences, Launch Meetings, etc.) and coordinate preparation activities and event delivery.
o Work with direct and distribution sales channels to maintain approved end-user contact list for marketing communications.
o Develop and coordinate telemarketing / telesales programs to support the marketing plan.
o Work with Region/Territory/Channel managers and Product/Business managers to develop, document and execute SBU and local marketing campaigns.
o Work with Key Account Sales Representatives to develop, document and execute key account marketing strategy.
o Create email marketing messages in eMessage system, as required.
o Ensure all campaigns have a mechanism to track results and all contact lists are maintained in the Customer Relationship Management software. Provide monthly reports on the campaign results.
• Maintain currency with market trends, news and developments to ensure proper understanding of the target audience’s challenges, concerns and interests.
• Provide marketing and marketing communication support for product launches. Work with the Customer Solutions Manager to introduce the new products to the appropriate audience.
o Coordinate with the SBU to define the appropriate value propositions and pricing
o Define and implement the marketing strategy for channel and market including promotions, marketing programs, advertisements, trade shows, press releases, etc.
o Work with marketing communications to utilize standard templates, adhere with corporate branding guidelines, and distribute to appropriate contacts.
• Create, edit and send marketing communications and bulletins, as required, to internal channels.
• Coordinate with the RET Division and the Strategic Business Units to develop and deliver effective sales tools, including brochures, sales presentations, alternative value comparisons and web-based promotional material.
• Manage pricing in system as Price Administrator, establishing list prices and discount levels by channel and customer.
• Define strategy for inside sales team and provide support as necessary.
• Other tasks as assigned by Retail Marketing Manager.
|Qualifications:||EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE |
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Marketing, or direct equivalent work experience; MS or MBA preferred. SAP knowledge/experience preferred.
METTLER TOLEDO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package. Employees are eligible for coverage under our broad-based insurance programs, including basic medical, dental, and major medical. We also provide each employee with paid life insurance and paid accidental death and dismemberment insurance. We recognize the importance of financial planning and offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan.
To find out more about METTLER TOLEDO and our products please view our YouTube video at http://www.youtube.com/user/mettlertoledo?v=e6MGN3yj0t8.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.