Scheduling Analyst 13-295
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||METTLER TOLEDO is the global leader in the manufacturing, marketing and service of precision instruments for use in industrial, laboratory and food retailing applications. We have one of the largest Global Service and Sales organizations among precision instrument companies. We are seeking a Scheduling Analyst for our Service Back Office Business Area in Columbus, OH.|
The Scheduling Analyst is responsible for organizing the daily activities of Field Service Technicians in a manner that ensures 100% completion of planned and unplanned work. The Scheduling Analyst must ensure any service level agreements with METTLER TOLEDO are fulfilled, that Field Service Technicians are fully utilized, and that the revenue and productivity goals of the organization are met. The incumbent will be primarily responsible to schedule and route technicians in accordance with the schedule for all planned work, the customers’ priorities, workload demands and the availability of materials from applicable sources to maximize efficiency. Additionally, the Scheduling Analyst analyzes and makes changes to Field Service Technicians work assignments in order to meet dynamic requirements and demand requirements (unplanned work). Other duties include making contact with customers to schedule planned maintenance visits and/or schedule and communicate changes, assisting Field Service Technicians in obtaining information required to fulfill customer demands, and assisting with order closure.
• Experience in a field service or small business environment or similar industry experience a plus. Knowledge/experience with SAP is preferred.
• Organize the activities of Field Service Technicians to ensure goals and service levels are met.
• Complies with and ensures compliance to established dispatch process, procedures and policies.
• Analyze and plan work schedules to minimize distances traveled by the field work force.
• Make changes to the planned work schedule in accordance with customer demands, priority levels, and capacity changes.
• Work with designees on procurement of parts and materials in a manner that ensures required material is delivered to the worksite in accordance with customers’ service level agreements.
• Monitor open order status and receipt of documentation from Field Service Technicians to ensure that all calls are ready for invoicing.
• Interface with internal and external customers to provide exceptional customer service.
|Qualifications:||EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE |
Associate's degree (Business, Technical) with a minimum of two years of planning and/or scheduling experience in a service, logistics, or manufacturing organization; or a minimum of five years of same experience. Experience in a field service or small business environment or similar industry experience a plus. Knowledge/experience with SAP is preferred.
METTLER TOLEDO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package. We provide a service vehicle, uniforms, personal protective equipment, and specialized tools. Employees are eligible for coverage under our broad-based insurance programs, including basic medical, dental, and major medical. We also provide each employee with paid life insurance and paid accidental death and dismemberment insurance. We recognize the importance of financial planning and offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan.
To find out more about METTLER TOLEDO and our products please view our YouTube video at http://www.youtube.com/user/mettlertoledo?v=e6MGN3yj0t8
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.