Human Resources Manager
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||METTLER TOLEDO is the global leader in the manufacturing, marketing and service of precision instruments for use in industrial, laboratory and food retailing applications. We have one of the largest Global Service and Sales organizations among precision instrument companies. We are seeking a Human Resources Manager in Columbus, OH.|
Responsible for administering all aspects of Company Human Resources policies and functions for field operations, compensation administration for both headquarters and field, and such other special projects or initiatives as assigned. Assumes responsibility for the effective performance of various Human Resources functions, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring, compensation, benefits, employee relations, training, and for insuring compliance with EEO, ADA, and other governmental regulations. Provides recommendations to Head Human Resources and Senior Leaders as appropriate in establishing overall human resource objectives, policies, and plans. Ensures Human Resources activities are conducted in accordance with established Company policies and procedures. Is the primary responsible for Affirmative Action and Compliance. May guide/direct other Human Resources personnel as specified.
• Assumes responsibility or assists in the planning, development, and implementation of effective Human Resources strategies and policies.
• Responsible for the effective performance of Human Resources functions especially in Affirmative Action, Compliance and Recruiting.
• Effectively guides Human Resources personnel, ensuring optimal performance.
• Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication and coordination with Company personnel, leadership, and external customers.
• Responsible as the generalist for a segment of employees within the organization.
• Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
|Qualifications:||EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE |
Requires at least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a closely related field; a Master's degree is preferred. Requires seven to 10 years of progressive experience in human resource positions.
Supervisory experience required. SAP knowledge/experience preferred.
METTLER TOLEDO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package. Employees are eligible for coverage under our broad-based insurance programs, including basic medical, dental, and major medical. We also provide each employee with paid life insurance and paid accidental death and dismemberment insurance. We recognize the importance of financial planning and offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan.
To find out more about METTLER TOLEDO and our products please view our YouTube video at http://www.youtube.com/user/mettlertoledo?v=e6MGN3yj0t8