Industrial Field Service Representative IV 13-264
|Location:||Los Angeles, CA|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||METTLER TOLEDO is the global leader in the manufacturing, marketing and service of precision instruments for use in industrial, laboratory and food retailing applications. We have one of the largest Global Service and Sales organizations among precision instrument companies. We are seeking an Industrial Field Service Representative IV in Los Angeles, CA.|
The person in this position is devoted to troubleshooting and repairing all METTLER TOLEDO products within their MT Group. This person is considered a technical specialist, and may on certain occasions be required to perform calibrations and preventative maintenance.
• Troubleshoots and repairs all METTLER TOLEDO products within the Business Group. Training may be required on new products.
• Performs calibrations and preventative maintenance duties as required.
• May be required to drive a heavy duty test truck.
• Complete record keeping on time.
• Complies with ISO standards as required.
• Interfaces with sales to meet customer requirements.
• Overnight travel is required to maximize efficiency while performing regular duties.
• Assists and cooperates with Service Support Representatives whenever necessary. Insures productivity standards are met and includes assurance of data integrity of the service database. Assist -scheduling efforts with SSR to maximize efficiency and income potential.
• Ensure customer uptime requirements are met and that PM work at assigned account is completed on time.
• Provide input to ensure certified and capable service for the products that you are servicing, developing annual technical training schedules.
• Participate to develop and maintain a feeling of teamwork within the service area.
• Coordinates business information to customers, sales engineers and associates; leads the efforts in promoting and selling service income-producing products.
• Responsible for resolving first line customer complaints and invoicing problems.
• Follow prescribed procedures for purchases, meetings, compliance with DOT, W & M, etc.
• Insure vehicle service and maintenance requirements are met.
• Insures compliance with all company policies and procedures, and facilitates EHS program.
• Lead efforts to modernize, upgrade and convert customers' existing equipment.
• Submits all paperwork in a timely and professional manner, maintains a close professional relationship with external/internal customers, sales, technicians and other leaders.
• Other duties may be assigned.
|Qualifications:||EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE |
Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and 5-10 years of related experience with at least 5 years in MT products, and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior experience working with networks and previous experience programming (2-4 years) preferred. Microsoft Certification desired. SAP knowledge/experience preferred.
METTLER TOLEDO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package. We provide a service vehicle, uniforms, personal protective equipment, and specialized tools. Employees are eligible for coverage under our broad-based insurance programs, including basic medical, dental, and major medical. We also provide each employee with paid life insurance and paid accidental death and dismemberment insurance. We recognize the importance of financial planning and offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan.
To find out more about METTLER TOLEDO and our products please view our YouTube video at http://www.youtube.com/user/mettlertoledo?v=e6MGN3yj0t8.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.