OEM Account Manager 13-201 (Midwest Region)
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||METTLER TOLEDO is the global leader in the manufacturing, marketing and service of precision instruments for use in industrial, laboratory and food retailing applications. We have one of the largest Global Service and Sales organizations among precision instrument companies. We are seeking an OEM Account Manager|
The objective of this position is to drive incremental sales growth for the Industrial business by actively opening new accounts with various OEM customers inclusive of; Machine Builders, Robotic Automation, Filling and Dispensing and System Integrators. The role carries a direct sales quota for named accounts in addition to developing business through new accounts. In this position the successful candidate will develop a territory sales plan that will coordinate marketing, support, distribution and direct sales resources to open new accounts in pre-defined segments. Strong leadership skills, communication skills (verbal and written), in addition to seamless coordination and cooperation with marketing teams and sales channels are essential to the success of the chosen candidate. This position reports to the Business Manager OEM.
• Develop and implement business/territory marketing plans, including account specific demand generation initiatives
• Demonstrate a deep understanding of customer applications and work processes; consistently use this understanding to develop compelling sales campaigns and proposals. Successfully use ROI, customer value and other business case justifications to crystalize the customer benefit achieved by using METTLER TOLEDO solutions.
• Identify, contact and develop sales opportunities in a consistent and timely manner. Persistently increase market share and concurrently develop penetration of existing accounts.
• Meticulous use sales automation software to develop and track opportunities throughout the sales cycle, for pipeline management and for developing and maintaining a customer data base and specific target/key account data
• Participate in applicable Trade Shows, Associations and local in-house shows and seminars
|Qualifications:||EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE SUMMARY:|
Bachelor\\\\\\\'s degree with emphasis on Engineering; 5+ years of sales experience with a proven track record in the Industrial marketplace. Must be proficient in MS Office software, have solid organizational skills and professional image. Knowledge of PLC and distributed control systems, PC application and related connectivity required. Sales experience with OEM\\\\\\\'s, VAR\\\\\\\'s, integrators, and engineering houses is helpful. Project Management experience is a plus.
To find out more about METTLER TOLEDO and our products please view our YouTube video at http://www.youtube.com/user/mettlertoledo?v=e6MGN3yj0t8.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please do not email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.